Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seasonal Bouquet Project

Today, I am linking up with Erin (Floret) and Jennie {Love ‘n Fresh} with their new "Seasonal Bouquet Project".  You can read all about it on their blog:  https://theseasonalbouquet.wordpress.com/.

A photo of your own locally-grown, seasonal bouquet.   Rules:  All the ingredients in the bouquet must be sourced within 25 miles of your home, ideally including flowers you grew yourself.

Of course Erin and Jeannie's flower arranging are magnificent...something I hope to get much better at.  But, all flowers are beautiful and I get enormous joy in bringing them inside to admire.

I moved 29th October and when I did I dug up all my flowers and brought them to the new house and have mixed them in with what was here which was pretty nice.  So it will be a surprise how everything looks together this season, I've also ordered quite a few new items to plant (dahlias, David Austin Roses, and tons of direct seeds to sow).  So, I hope to share lots of garden photos on the blog in the next 7 months.

For now the only thing in bloom are Daffodils, tuplips are in bud.  Not sure if they will make it the same time for more variety in an arrangement.  I'm hoping not to have to go buy anything and use just what I can from my small yard with lots of floral beds and more to be created.

The daffodils are so bright and beautiful, love bulbs that come back every year.  Especially these, low maintenance ones.  I can't wait to see some of the newer ones I planted bloom, hopefully getting some very diffierent varieities of color and design to show you next time.

Here's a few more photo's, some in the garden and a few more inside.




No altering in photoshop, just straight shots today.  Have a wonderful day.
Blessings, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment