Monday, May 13, 2013

Texture Tuesday

Black and white with a touch of color!  That's what Kim's theme is for today's {and use one of her textures} link up-over here:
Kim over at Texture Tuesdays  . http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/tag/texture-tuesday
Here's my contribution for today, a antique black and white photo with a touch of floral color.  The vase was my mother's, a gift from my father.  The peonies were from my Dad, unfortunately I moved last October and they were not able to be dug up, how I will miss them and have to replant new ones.  Have a wonderful day, praise God for all the beauty around us and all his wonderful gifts.  Blessing, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition. Lovely imagery. It's nice that you have the vase. Peonies are one of mh favorite flowers.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete