Saturday, June 29, 2013

Spring Flowers

Linking up with Pink Saturday over at Beverly's:  http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
 
Late with my spring flower post, but they were so pretty I just can not NOT share them with you. 
 
I have to say I was thrilled with the tulips...I moved in October and planted about 80 different types of blubs and a couple of them were these two varieties of tulips.  At my other house I was never able to have them because the deer would eat them, no problems with deer here, woo hoo.
I found my spring floral tea cup that was just perfect for this photo shoot, in case you're wondering it's Earl Gray filling the cup.
 
I took many, many photographs of all my spring flowers and then did some fun things in photoshop, but I save some of those for another time.  Maybe in Winter when we need a pick me up.  Have a blessed weekend.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty! I love the shaggy ones! Stopping over as you are my neighbor on Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete