Monday, January 28, 2013

Texture Tuesdays

Friends, I'm linking up today with Kim for Texture Tuesday http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/tag/texture-tuesday

Her request today was to use the minus 43 texture, I like it for this photo, I think it enhances the vintage look of my lady head vases.  I grew these beautiful amaryllis before christmas and still getting blooms.  The lady with the pearl necklace and ear rings was a Christmas gift to me, found it at a local antique shop and just had to add her join the other two ladies.  For lots of creative inspiration stop over to Kim's today and check out all the other post.  For those visiting today, new to this blog, I've decided to not post TT at rosebudquilting blog but now here at Angel Rose Cottage will be where I link up for TT.  Have an awesome Tuesday.
Blessings Michelle

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely photo - composition and processing are great.

    ReplyDelete