Monday, January 21, 2013

God Sized Dreams

God Sized Dreams....I have numerous dreams/hopes and goals for 2013. I'm linking up with Holly for this series of posts for the year, it will be exciting to look back in December at the journey this year will take. I want to work on so many dreams this coming year, not sure if I have just one huge dream but many loves in the making. So here goes a list, not in any particular order:

1. Creative-book-I want to get an idea I've had for 7 years created...not sure of the outcome, but creating it is the priority...whether it is published, an e-book or something printed just for me and my family, we will see. Photocards. Increase photoshop skills.

2. Financial-cut flower business-I know another side business...what can I say it's another one of my passions

3. Finanical-grow my card club-in reference to stamping and Stamping Up Business

4. Financial-change my quilting business-from quilting for others to renting time on my machine

5. Physical-get healthier-grow organic non modified seeds, preserve food, cook more, exercise

6. Spirtual-use my gifts/talents to glorify God

7. Social-Spend more time with family and friends.

There you have it, this is what is shaping up for me. It will be varying degrees of progress and I'm ok with that, I want to enjoy the journey.

Blessings, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's a tall order! But if we don't dream big, we won't attain any of our goals! I love that you have your spiritual goals in there too! Hubby and I are working on a legacy book for our huge blended family. We want them to know about our lives and walk with God. I am also working on a children's book--I hope your book dreams come true--it's a lot of work, but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete